Re: GNOME version

On Fri, 2004-03-26 at 14:14 -0500, Luis Villa wrote:

> FYI: for those who haven't played yet, there is now a 'GNOME Version'
> field to replace/enhance the old GNOMEVER keywords.
>
> Question: should it have a 'not gnome' version, for things like GIMP?

Do you mean
  1) There should be yet another field, in addition to version, gnome
     version, and all the rest?
  2) That one of the valid values for the 'Gnome Version' field should
     be "Not part of core GNOME"?
  OR
  3) Something else?

Item (2) makes sense to me.  We already have "Unspecified" and
"Unversioned enhancement" as values for that field.

Elijah