Re: Getting 2.6 into shape

On Sat, 2004-03-06 at 11:47, Luis Villa wrote:
> Like the 2.6.0 emails I've been sending for the past several weeks? :)

Well... yes and no. I wonder, for example, how much impact the
multimedia keys not working is going to have on the desktop relative to
other bugs (though if that is one of the most serious bugs we're in
pretty good shape!). ;-) Anyway, we'll start from your 2.6 bug list... I
was sort of wondering if somebody had the time (and wanted to!) to go
through and look at a fresh desktop install as it stands and figure out
seriousness from that.

-Seth