Triage guide...

Hi everyone,

I've got a little time to update the triage guide.  I'm sure I'm
going to miss stuff, so if anyone wants to throw out a list of
things they can think of that need to be updated, I'll try to tackle
them.  I'll probably focus on stuff that's wrong or out-of-date.  If
anyone wants to volunteer (newbies to the gnome-bugsquad included) to
look into writing a section for one of the newer features we got from
the upgrade, that'd be most welcome (and I'll help you get going on
it).

Thanks,
Elijah