xml-rpc

sending this to bugsquad and bugmaster because I'm not sure everyone
relevant is on bugmaster.

The attached is a single, drop-in file that supposedly does XML RPC. I
got it from a gcc bugzilla hacker; he backported it from RH bugzilla to
2.16. I haven't tested it at all, though, and frankly know ~squat about
xml-rpc :) Does anyone think they'll have time to look at this? If
not... I'm real tempted to go ahead, throw it on bugzilla, and see what
happens.

thoughts? plans? screams?