Bugzilla permissions request.

Hi all,

Some of you bug masters may remember me (Luis and kmaraas). In my past I
was a very active maintainer of bugs.gnome.org and then
bugzilla.gnome.org. I maintained Pan, gedit, and worked at Ximian on
Evolution for a Summer even, where I also worked with
bugzilla.ximian.com. What I liked to do most of all though was just to
scan over and close random GNOME bugs, because that's something I can do
with the bubbles of free time that pop up.

Anyways, I'd like to get involved with OSS development again, so I've
recently updated everything and am now running HEAD for my desktop. I've
scanned through only parts of bugzilla, and I can already see many bugs
I can fix and close, some fixes I've already completed.

But without "privileged" permissions, it's a bit of a pain because while
I can commit a fix to CVS, I have to leave a note on the bug report that
somebody else must close it.

So I'm requesting somebody's blessing of bugzilla permissions. My
bugzilla account is leach wam umd edu  You may find me frequenting
various gnome IRC channels (#bugs included) under the nick 'jleach'.

Thanks,
Jason.