Re: Newbie question

Badai Aqrandista wrote:

[deleted ...]

Hi Badai,

Bug 135216 looks fine. If you haven't already done so ask Luis Villa to give you editing privileges in Bugzilla. I would recommend dropping into #bugs IRC chat (irc.gnome.org) on Thursday.

What time usually is the bugs day? I live in Brisbane, Australia.

Full details on time should be in the bug day announcement just sent out. You should also find it on gnomedesktop.org

The 'keyword' link is working fine for me, although bugzilla does take its time sometimes to display the page. Could you give any specific error message at all?

hmmm... the textbox was positioned over some text... i've tried it again and nothing's broken... i think it's my browser's cache or something...

Sounds like a browser rendering issue. What web browser are you using?

Hope this is of some help.

Thanks...

np.

Simon