Re: the answers, my friend, are blowing in bugzilla[0] - bug day 2004/02/12

Minor correction...

On Wed, 2004-02-11 at 07:34, Luis Villa wrote:
> I'm afraid I might be lonely at bug day.
>
> Nonsense! Last week was our biggest turn out in some time. We had lots
> of new faces, and I hope many of them will show up again. :) [Hello
> hailstorm, ejchang, wench374, and others :)

Actually, IIRC, ejchang showed up to a previous Bug Day and helped
triage a number of bugs--I believe it was the one where your flight was
delayed so that you weren't able to help run part of Bug Day as
planned.  :)

Cheers,
Elijah