Re: Bug #133715: Added TARGET2.6.0 keyword

On Sat, 2004-02-07 at 12:17, Simon Porter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just posting to let others know I've added the TARGET2.6.0 to bug
> #133715. It's a HIG issue and includes patch and screenshot. Should be
> fixed for 2.6 IMO. Please check it and change if you feel otherwise.

No....

TARGET* keywords are for things that would Make GNOME Suck if we shipped
with them. Sure it would be nice to get HIG patches applied, and people
should ping maintainers to get them applied, but TARGET* is for things
like "Nautilus destroys your disk unless your username is campd" or
"Epiphany doesn't save your downloads any more" (I obviously made both
of those up).

This release I think we're also TARGETing bugs where an app is using the
old file selector, but that's really to avoid Slashdot Flamage :)
--
Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>