Re: My current nefarious plot...

Le Jeudi 05 février 2004, a 00:17, Elijah Newren a ecrit :
> Okay, I brought this up last week[1] and no one put forth the effort to
> stop me from carrying out my threats (in fact two people even goaded me
> on), so I've now got something to increase your workload.  Haha!

Great :-)

> I've put together a webpage with instructions on how someone can collect
> a set of product-specific triaging guidelines to add to our triage
> guide.[2]  I intend to post a link to these instructions along with a
> short announcement to gnome-love.  My current draft is below, including
> a link to the web page that I have put together.  Please read them and
> critique/rewrite/flame.  Note that I will also attach to the
> announcement some embarrassing things (which I'll make up) about any
> active bugsquad member who doesn't read these and give me some kind of
> feedback.[3]

Taken from the webpage:
"??? The amount of information for each product should be relatively
short (i.e. something a triager could read through in about a minute or
two at most) ??? [Should we also allow for a link to more extended
product-specific information? This may be beneficial for very large
products, such as nautilus, or soon, evolution]"

Maybe an example for one product would be useful...

Mmmhhhh... Can't think of more feedback right now, but hopefully you
won't tell embarrassing things about me ;-)

(More seriously: it looks ok for me)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.