Bugzilla upgrade...some questions

Hi,

In the bugzilla cvs module there exists a bugzilla.gnome.org directory
directory.  Under bugzilla-new, there is no corresponding
bugzilla.gnome.org or bugzilla-test.gnome.org directories.  The files in
the bugzilla.gnome.org directory for bugzilla seem to have moved to an
images directory for bugzilla-new.  However there was also a
subdirectory named local that hasn't been moved over anywhere under
bugzilla-new.  That directory will be needed for auto-generation of
reports in .html format and bug-buddy xml files (unless bug-buddy is
being handled differently--I haven't looked into that).  Should we keep
the same directory structure under bugzilla-new (meaning that we have a
mostly empty bugzilla.gnome.org that is perhaps puzzling to those who
see it), just make a directory named local instead of
bugzilla.gnome.org/local (requiring a change to the crontab entries), or
something else altogether?

Elijah