Re: Is 2.7 being tested?

On Sun, 2004-08-15 at 02:23, Gregory Leblanc wrote:

> I can't speak for what's happening in bugzilla, but Fedora Core's
> "Development" tree (aka Rawhide) has GNOME 2.7, which ought to be
> bringing in a few more testers, and giving easy access to SRPMS that
> folks can use on other RPM distros.

This also means that Red Hat Bugzilla (bugzilla.redhat.com) is where
GNOME-related bugs will get reported. When (and if) I do find bugs, its
safer to report it there, in case it isn't an upstream issue

That said, I also do jhbuild in parallel on a Rawhide-based system - the
recent requirement for arch caught me for a while. Also, jhbuilding on
Fedora Core 2 with updates applied, has broken for me :(
--
Colin Charles, byte aeon com my
http://www.bytebot.net/