bugzilla-devel-list gnome org

Yo,

[ I sent a mail about this ages ago, but cunningly sent it to
bugsquad gnome org  Then it bounced. Muppetry. ]

There is now a bugzilla-devel-list gnome org mailing list. If you're
interested in our bugzilla setup, or changing it, please subscribe.

The reason for this is that historically gnome-bugsquad has been a
low-volume list focussed on triage. Sometimes infrastructure-related
questions flood the list, and that's something I'm not too keen to let
happen. Additionally it means that bugzilla discussions can stay out of
the bugmaster list, unless it's some security-related thing, which is
again a good thing because bugmaster is a very select group of people.

What I'm trying to say is:

woot bang lala subscribe bugzilla-devel-list thx byee

Thanks,

Andrew