Re: Stack traces and Fedora users

On Mon, 2004-08-16 at 12:10 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
> On Lun 16 août 2004 11:39, Vincent Untz a écrit :
> > Hi there,
> >
> > It seems there are a lots of not so useful stack trace coming from Fedora
> > users. Would it be ok if we add a link to
> > http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/2/i386/debug/
> > somewhere in http://bugzilla.gnome.org/getting-traces.cgi?
>
> Shame on me. It's already there...

Actually, general information about debuginfo rpms is found there but
not an actual link to any sites such as the Fedora one.  I've been
meaning to try to collect links for various distros and versions and
place them getting-traces.cgi (or in a separate page that is linked to
from getting-traces.cgi).

Patches to do this for the bugzilla-new module will be gratefully
accepted...   :-)

Cheers,
Elijah