Re: gnome bugzilla email

On ons, 2004-04-07 at 11:25 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-04-07 at 10:19 -0400, David Bolter wrote:
> > Is there any way to configure our GNOME bugzilla to report the module
> > when sending email bug notifications?  I think this might help a lot of
> > folks.
>
> That information is in the headers already if you're capable of
> filtering on that. I personally don't think cluttering the body more is
> useful for most bugzilla users, but I'm willing to be overruled on that
> one. The actual configuration change is minimal if we decide to do it.

Hi!

This requires that you have a folder for each module just to be able to
see what module a certain bug mail comes from. I get all my bug mail to
the same folder, and since I already have over 50 folders I wouldn't
like to split this much. I don't think that just adding the product
would be cluttering...

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal
--