Re: Resolution field

On Thu, 2003-09-18 at 07:54, Geert Stappers wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Right now there is no "List-Of-Values" for the Resolution field in Bugzilla.g.o.

I just took a look at a random bug from b.g.o. and the resolution field
has all the normal values.  So I'm not sure what you're talking about.
Does this happen just for a certain bug (or bugs for a certain
product)?  Do you see this for all bugs?

> Is this the place where some one can pick it up?

There are a handful of people on this list that could fix the problem,
if we can find out what it is and where it is.  (Normally, though, these
are the kinds of problems meant for bugmaster gnome org   Of course, I
think I might be able to fix it, which makes me think that perhaps I
should be on that mailing list...)

Elijah