Re: PROPOSAL: Evolution for GNOME 2.6

Hi,

Alex Duggan wrote:
> > And is there a unified diff of GNOME Bugzilla against the
> > official 2.10 bugzilla lying around?
>
> A lot of changes have been made.  I don't think you have a big enough
> hard drive for that diff file :)

A full bugzilla install's only a few hundred K - which means that
even if everything changed, the diff would only be double that. I
guess you were joking, though... either that or you were poking
fun at my hard drive.

What version of bugzilla would we move to, when we move? 2.17 in
anticipation of 2.18, or 2.16? And for someone new to the
bugzilla-maintainers alias, how far along are the preparations
for the move? What can I do to help?

Cheers,
Dave.

--