Re: Bugsquad website

On Mon, 2003-01-06 at 15:11, Andrew Sobala wrote:
> There is a bugsquad website at
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/bugsquad. Any proofreading or
> general comments would be nice. Thanks!

Looks great.

<typography nazi>
From bugday.html:

Windows can be helpful- a big part of bug hunting is just searching and
using common sense. 'Distributor' GNOME is also fine - for example,

Might better read

Windows can be helpful&#151;a big part of bug hunting is just searching
and using common sense. &lsquo;Distributor&rsquo; GNOME is also
fine&#151;for example,

The dashes should at least be consistant.

The same quote thing goes for

'wait, I know C, I can fix these myself.'

Another dash:

triaging a bug - from how to find
and
want to help out- it's very likely

And quotes:
"When in doubt, ask." => &ldquo;When in doubt, ask.&rdquo;

The same replacements can be made on other pages, to your discression.
But inconsistant dashes is the most important thing.
</typography nazi>

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/bugsquad/triage/non-gnome.html
could have links.

Overall, it looks good, though. I'm just anal. :-)

--Ben