Defect Handling Survey

Hello,

I am conducting a survey about the way defects are handled in open
source software projects. It is very easy to fill out. It consists of
three short sections which can be completed at once or in different
sessions. The survey can be found in the address:

http://www.seas.smu.edu/~gkoru/surveys/dhsurvey.html

The survey includes questions that can be answered by
developers,testers, bug fixers.So, feel free to forward it to people you
know, who participated in open source projects. Filling out this survey
can also lead to some brain-storming, exchange of ideas, which might be
useful too.

Finally, I'd like to stress that the purpose of this survey is only
research. We need your help to understand how we can benefit from defect
data collected in open-source projects for software engineering
research. If you'd prefer to learn more, I included a link in the above
web address, which gives more information about our research.

Once more, your contribution is very important to us. We greatly
appreciate your helps. Please contact me for any question you might
have.

Thanks

A. Gunes Koru

Research Assistant, Ph.D. Student

Southern Methodist University
Computer Science and Engineering Department
Science and Information Building Room 317
Dallas, TX 75205

Home: 214 691 5633
Work: 214 768 2005
Cell: 214 893 7311