Re: unmaintained projects
- From: John Fleck <jfleck inkstain net>
- To: Luis Villa <louie ximian com>
- Cc: gnome bugmaster <bugmaster gnome org>, bugsquad <gnome-bugsquad gnome org>
- Subject: Re: unmaintained projects
- Date: 22 Oct 2002 21:19:08 -0600
On Tue, 2002-10-22 at 21:05, Luis Villa wrote:
> Toutdoux and gnomoradio are unmaintained, AFAICT- can we (1) close them
> for new bug entry and (2) close their old bugs with a 'sorry, these
> projects are no longer maintained' note? Thoughts?
I don't mind closing them for new bug entry, but the pending bugs would
be valuable is a new maintainer came in and took over the projects.
Leaving them open has no real cost to us, does it? As an alternative, I
suppose, you could bulk close them with some sort of easily searchable
tag identifying as such, so if a new maintainer wanted to get to the
them he or she could easily find all the bulk closed ones.
jfleck inkstain net (h) jfleck abqjournal com (w)
"Sometimes, a diner is all about the mac and cheese."
- Zippy the Pinhead
] [Thread Prev