closing bounced needinfo bugs

Hey, in my continued quest to get some traffic going on the bugsquad list (sorry! :)), I figured i'd pass along what I was doing just in case it was wrong... In my continued quest to kill the "spam" (bounced emails) bugmaster gets, I've been going through the bounces. There have been several (4-5 now) that have been bounces on needinfo'd bugs, implying the user will never get the needinfo notification, and thus never add info. For those, I've been closing the bug (irrespective of the product). Is this all good? Am I screwing thigs up?

dave