bug-HOWTO change

Hi folks,

It'd be nice if I could refer someone to the "description" section of
the bug-HOWTO page directly - adding a #desc anchor for instance. I
wouldn't want to scare someone away by forcing them to read the first
bit of the page when all I want them to do is get an idea of how to
describe their bug.

Also, the example description could be made a bit clearer - I had to
read it twice to sort it out. I'll send some notes on that in a minute.

Thanks,

David