Re: naut tracker bug for the "start here" crash?

Hey Dave

Le Tue, 15 Oct 2002 16:21:45 -0700, Dave Fallon a ecrit :

> Hey, I've been seeing quite a few (5+ so far, and that's without
> really looking) "Nautilus crashes when I click on start here/when I
> click on start here, then a subcategory" bugs, all from RH 8.0 users.
> First, can someone more familiar with the voodoo that is stacktraces
> verify that they're all indeed duplicates, then second can we agree on
> a bug as the main instance of this, so I can start
> resolve/duplicate'ing the bugs?
>
> Sample bugIDs, note there are many more (search for "start here"
> summary naut bugs):
>
> 95838 95842

Well, I think that the duplicate finder may help here:

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/simple-dup-finder.cgi?id=95838

There are many results, but not as much than for bug #94625 (another RH8
specific bug in gnome-panel :/). I suppose that all the RESOLVED bug
there are marked duplicates of bug #94598.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.