Component count

Hi Bugsquaters,

Since I am having fun with Nautilus bug-reports, I was wondering how
many bugs each components has that need to be looked at by us
bugsquaters.
There is no such report yet, so I created it by hand. As you see below.
If this information seems handy to other people, I suggest we get this
type of report on the web.
If we do it might be nice to have a break-down per component as shown
and for each component into 'total', 'unconfirmed', 'needinfo'.
Off course all numbers should be links to their respective queries.

IMHO this would also aid new bugsquaters to easily get started on a
sizable amount of bugs. Admitedly this effect is more psychological, but
it works for me.

What do you all think of this idea,

-Aschwin

----- Example report -----

Nautilus non-bugsquad bugs, including UNCONFIRMED:

0   Backgrounds Emblems and Themes
0   Bookmarks
2   Builds
0   Component Frameworks