Re: music view bugs

> Thomas- how badly do you need sub-categories in music-view bugs? I'm
> leaning towards having the new media stuff in a component under nautilus
> with you (or a list) as the contact point, so that (1) it is easier for
> people to find and (2) we minimize spam and all that to dave and alex.
> How does that sound? Or do you really need subcomponents yourself?

Hey Luis,

I don't think I will need subcomponents myself.  I personally lean more
towards "make us a subcomponent of nautilus itself" because that makes the
most sense for the users who will be reporting bugs.  The only
prerequisite I see there is if we can make sure that all bugs get
automatically assigned to me and alex and dave don't have to go through
them at all.  If that can be done, then I'd say that's the best way.

I did remember Dave saying he'd prefer a different component though, but I
don't remember for what reason.  And since Alex and Dave maintain
Nautilus, I think it's their call regardless of my thoughts on the matter.

It's not that big of a deal for me either way, as long as users can flood
me with bug reports ;)

Thanks for bringing it up,
Thomas

on my grave
am I ok
I'm sure
I'm not
<-*- thomas  (at) apestaart (dot) org -*->