for the list/guide: 'bugsquad' and UNCONFIRMED

The bugsquad keyword should never be on an unconfirmed bug. 'bugsquad'
should indicate that our team has taken steps towards resolving the bug.
That means if there isn't enough information to confirm, we need to
NEEDINFO and specify what information is necessary. If there is enough
information to confirm, or if the information is needed from the
developer and not the user, always mark NEW.