weekly-bugs-summary.cgi updates

hi friends,

I have rolled back some features from the KDE fork of our script.

We now have pretty colors. We have 'defanged' the email addresses.

I have also implemented links for all the major bug categories...

This allows us to fully test whether the stats are correct. I have
already found some bugs in the stats... eg: many reports have bad dates
(eg: 50451)... These are going to screw some of the values to an extent.

But the core figures (based on number of bugs open) are accurate and
reliable...

For all this fun and more, go to:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/weekly-bug-summary.cgi

thanks,