bug stats feature requests?

hi all,

While I have been fixing the stats, I am interested in writing more
reports and improving the current ones.

Do you guys have any special requests for improvements that would aid
the bug hunting process?

My first priority is to make every figure in the weekly-bug-summary.cgi
script a link.

eg: 23 bugs closed = link to the 23 bugs closed.

eg: bug hunter blah ximian com closed 100 bugs = link to the 100 bugs
they closed.

This will also aid the accountability of the scripts, as you will be
able to verify the figures by looking directly at the reports it is
referring to.

thanks,
wayne