Hello

Hello,
	I had a problem with a couple things in Gnome 2.0.2 and I came to your
site to see as to how to file it, and this e-mail was on there. Although
the e-mail was a bit different I think someone forgot to make the at =
@. Anyways, I just wanted to say a couple things, I don't know if anyone
reported these or not yet, I'm a bit new with Linux and I don't know the
proper procedure to follow here. But I figured I should bring this to
your attention. They are not bad bugs, they are actually just little
things that really don't matter, but I think would be nice to have
changed. First, I run Mandrake Linux 9.0 , I have Gnome 2.0.2 and GTK+
2.0 . Trying to change my .mp3 files to a different icon, I found I had
to log out of Gnome and restart a session to have the icons properly
changed. I thought at first it was just a fluke thing, upon restarting I
tried to change the icons for .zip as well. Had the same problem. I also
noticed that if I leave my computer on for a long period of time (more
than 24 hours) with trash in the trash can, after deleting it, the trash
can will not go back to where it shows no trash. No trash will be in the
folder itself, but the icon stays the same. This doesn't happen often,
but does on occasion. I'm not trying to complain or anything, I went
from RH 7.3 with Gnome 1.4 to Mandrake 9.0 with Gnome 2.0.2 and I have
to say you guys make a great X-window system. I'm sorry if these
bugs/problems were already reported and I'm sorry to inconvenience you
and take up your time. Just trying to help out. Anyways, thank you guys
for all your work, and good luck with everything.

Keep up the good work!
	-Rick