today's anticipated craziness [adding GNOME2 keyword and other usefulness]

So as you may have noticed, GNOME2.0.0 is going to be released today. It
is a pretty solid release; one that the bug volunteers can claim a very
big part in making very, very solid.[1] You folks have closed literally
thousands of bugs and played a very, very crucial role in making GNOME a
bugzilla-centric organization, which I think at least everyone on these
lists will agree is a good thing ;)

So what's next? As many of you may have noticed, I've been focused
almost exclusively lately on bugs marked with the GNOME2 keyword. I've
done my best to make it 'obvious' in bugzilla that you should add the
keyword, but obviously that doesn't always work. :)

So... especially as we go forward post-2.0, with the (presumably)
increased volume, I'd like to ask all of you to add the GNOME2 keyword
religiously, and actively seek out bugs that don't have the keyword but
which are GNOME2. The greater percentage of GNOME2 bugs that correctly
get the keyword, the better I can focus my energies and effort.

A couple other things might be useful. I've updated versions for all
core components, so the more we can use those, the better; there was one
other 'please do' but I can't think of it offhand.

I'll be in #bugs most of the day if people want to find me or need
permissions to add keywords and such.

FWIW, for those of you who (correctly) think the keywords are sort of
braindead, we're inching closer to upgrading to bugzilla 2.16, at which
time we hope to make this a 'GNOME version' field.

Congrats to everyone who helped get this out the door-
Luis (slightly exhausted but damn happy)

[1]Yeah, I was slack... some of you will definitely make it in to the
GNOME About box in 2.0.1 :)