Re: bugzilla.gnome.org privileges

On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 07:43:12PM -0700, Rebecca Schulman wrote:
> I have a bugzilla.gnome.org account (under rebecka eazel com), and a
> number of bugs assigned to me.  I've been a busy grad student for the
> past year, and haven't done much hacking, but I'd like to get back into
> working on things.  To my dismay, however, I found I can't even mark my
> own bugs fixed or changed.  Jon Allen on #gnome recommended that I write
> this address in hope of changing that.  Can you help?

Typically, bugmaster gnome org is the address for admin help, but since
most of those people (at least, the productive ones) tend to be on this
list anyway, you are probably going to be in luck. Unfortunately, I am
not one of the blessed, so I can't help you, but you could try the above
address.

Cheers,
Malcolm