list of /old/ bugs

In case anyone has a bit of time on their hands, I was experimenting
with a query on b.g.o and came up with a list of bugs that have not been
in any way modified in the past year. This seems like a group prime for
a quick afternoon skim and close. Note that I've also removed
'enhancements' from the list, so they should mainly be old bugs that
would be very easy to 'take care of' if anyone has a few moments to
spare.
Luis
select
    distinct(bugs.bug_id)