Re: HTTPS access to Bugzilla?

Well, I dont use a valued password, but the threat-model I have
is a shared network where using HTTPS for the whole session would
protect me (regardless of the actual security of Bugzilla).

Just running a "parallel" bugzilla on https://bugzilla.gnome.org
would solve my particular problem.  Is there any way to add mod_ssl
to the apache running there?  Using a self-signed cert would be
sufficient.  I can even help you set it up if you want.

Thanks,

-derek