Re: menubar applet Question

On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 04:58:58PM +0530 or thereabouts, avirupa wrote:
> While using the Gnome 2.0 version on Red Hat linux 7.1, I found a bug
> in the menubar applet. I wanted to file the bug in bugzilla but there
> is no product as 'menubar applet' in the product's list available there.

That's because it's not a term we use. I think you're referring to the
panel: the strip which starts at the bottom of the screen which has
menus, launchers, and applets in it? (You can move it around the screen,
but I'm pretty sure it starts at the bottom.)

> Is it possible to have a product category in the product's list for the
> sake of filing all  the bugs against menubar applet? I would like to
> know whether I can file this bug under the 'gnome-panel'  product till
> any product is added to the list for filing bugs against menubar applet.

Yes. I think this is the panel.

> Following is the detail of the bug I found in menubar applet.

That's nice and clear. Please go ahead and file it against
product: gnome-core; and component: panel.

Telsa