Adding comments to duplicates

Hi guys - after marking my nth duplicate today, I had a thought.

When marking bug A as a duplicate of B, it would be nice if there was a
way of adding a comment to B at the same time. Something that would be
included with the "Bug A has been marked a duplicate of this bug"
message which B gets.

As it is now, I feel bad about the extra mail and only add comments to B
when there is something really special about A. If A has a slightly more
detailed description or trace, then I won't always add that to B.

Another idea I had was to condense all the "Bug X is a duplicate of this
bug" messages into a single "The following bugs have been marked as
duplicates of this bug: X, Y, Z...".

And wouldn't it be nice if when you enter a duplicate bug # the
appropriate radio button on the left was selected?

Better stop now - I could keep going and going...

David