GNOME.conf.au t-shirts

Hi all,

The GNOME.conf.au 2006 t-shirts were just delivered and they look absolutely
brilliant. Not going to ruin the surprise, you'll have to wait until Dunedin
to see them. :-)

The t-shirts will be $30 each. I've got fifty, of which ~25 were pre-ordered
on the GNOME.conf.au wiki page <http://live.gnome.org/Dunedin2006>. The rest
will be available at GNOME.conf.au and linux.conf.au, if there are any left!

Big shoutout to Andy, who did such a great job on the artwork. Thanks dude,
yours is on the house. ;-)

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2006: Dunedin, New Zealand               http://linux.conf.au/

   "I would hack on the file selector. But I think I would write like, 3
   LOC for every 100 lines of mail I had to read/write." - James Willcox