GNOME 2.12 Release Party in Sydney (and others)

GNOME 2.12 Release Parties

Come along and celebrate the impending [1] release of GNOME 2.12! Bask in
the warm glow of more celebrations during the lead up to Software Freedom
Day! [2] Drink beer! Eat dinner! Enjoy the fresh new taste of GNOME 2.12!

  Where: James Squire Brewery House [3], regular location of SLUG SIG events
   When: Wednesday, 7th September. Starts 18:30! Ends when they kick us out!
    Who: Lovers of Software Freedom
   RSVP: Please reply to this email, to get an idea of numbers. You can come
         if you don't RSVP. I will just look at you strangely.

If you're not in Sydney, you will get to enjoy cheaper beer at the following
GNOME 2.12 release parties (on Thursday)...

... and be sure to tell us if you're partying elsewhere!

Rock on,

- Jeff

[1] 2.12 is scheduled to release on Wednesday, so depending on the timing of
    our foreign friends managing the release, it may ship during our party!

GNOME Summit: October 8th-10th
        "We must be proactive, eternally vigilant, forever fighting,
             overwhelmingly clever and handsome." - Robert Love