GNOME 2.8 Release Party in Sydney

Hi everyone,

So I'll be doing the GNOME 2.8 release LIVE in front of a drunken audience
at the SLUG Debian Special Interest Group meeting next Wednesday (the 15th).

I will actually be talking about something fairly unrelated earlier in the
night, but it will most likely be of great interest to GNOME dudes too! :-)

Everyone's welcome to come along and cheer. We might even put incriminating
evidence up on the web thanks to the wonder of digital photography.

  http://debian.slug.org.au/

See you there,

- Jeff

--
What's all that about?                           http://www.no-name-yet.com/

                    The Unix Way: Everything is a file.
                 The Linux Way: Everything is a filesystem.