Re: Subversion migration schedule (new cut-off Fri 16 June)

Hi,

As the various show-stoppers that prevented our previously scheduled
migration from going ahead have now been resolved, I am proposing that
the new migration go ahead at 23:59UTC on Friday 16th June 2006. Please
let us know a.s.a.p if that will be inconvenient for anyone.

Any problems?

--
Ross