Evince 0.5.3 is released

We are happy to announce the development release of Evince.

* What is it ?
==============

Evince is a document viewer.  It primarily displays pdf, though djvu,
tiff, dvi, postscript and even comics archives are also supported.

More information can be found at http://www.gnome.org/projects/evince/

* Where to get it ?
===================

Evince is available at:

http://download.gnome.org/sources/evince/0.5/evince-0.5.3.tar.gz
  md5sum: b74b60d8f240bdff1a521aaac6a4df9c
  size: 1.4M

http://download.gnome.org/sources/evince/0.5/evince-0.5.3.tar.bz2
  md5sum: 94be73485eeb8584b4aeaa8ac87699f0
  size: 976K

* What's changed ?
==================

New Features:

    * Evince supports attachments in PDF files
    * We require gtk 2.8 and djvulibre 3.5.17 now
    * Links system is reworked allowing named links

Interface imporovements:

    * Esc closes properties dialog
    * Cursor is hidden in presentation mode
    * Find previous item is added to the menu

Bug Fixes:

    * GOption port and po/LINGUAS work
    * Fixed mime type detection by file contents
    * Several memory leaks were found
    * Crash on exit related to thumbnailer
    * Current page is selected more intelligently
    * Work around libtool build bug is created

Translations:

    * bg bn br dz es et fi gl gu nb nl nn no ro vi zh_CN zh_HK zh_TW

Thanks:

    Michael Plump, Carlos Garcia Campos, Wouter Bolsterlee, Francisco
    Javier F. Serrador, Kjartan Maraas and especially all translators.