Goupil: an association or foundation memberships management application

Hello,

Goupil is an application I have started to help me manage the memberships
of the GNOME-FR association.

I am releasing it with the hope that it helps someone else. Maybe you
too want to
start a local GNOME association and don't want to fiddle with perl
scripts to manage
your association memberships.

With Goupil, you don't have to install a database server or things like that.
Goupil stores your association data in a simple text file. You can
mail that file
to friends that help you manage the association.

Goupil talks with evolution data server for the association members
contacts management.

Goupil uses the excellent and under advertised GTKMM binding along with many
other GNOME libraries.

The application is available in French and English, for the moment.

Download : http://goupil.tuxfamily.org/downloads/goupil-0.1.0.tar.gz
Homepage: http://goupil.tuxfamily.org

Dodji.