GNOME Power Manager 2.14.0

GNOME Power Manager is a session daemon for the GNOME desktop
environment that makes it easy to manage the power on your laptop or
desktop system.

==============
Version 2.14.0
==============

Released March 14, 2006:
http://download.gnome.org/sources/gnome-power-manager/2.14/

General

- Add the --enable-experimental-features flag so that cool new stuff
that is not really polished can be added. #326741, #333146
   - Add simple charge, rate and time graph widgets drawn using Cairo.
     This is for #333146 so we can draw cool graphs of power stuff.
   - Create a treeview for each device type so we can display detailed
     information for each device instance.

Power Manager

- Ignore DBUS timeouts so long suspends do not "fail". (Ray Strode)
- Add functionality so we can ignore events just after from resume.
   This is adapted from the Ubuntu patch by Daniel Silverstone.
rh:185273
- Make UI logic more sane by using the new "present" key value. lp:33388
- Poke the screensaver to simulate user input. This is what Windows
does, and should solve the problems with the timer event happening
shortly after the ac_adapter is removed. #333525
- Unrealize the icon when we hide it, else it leaves a 1px line on the
   notification tray. Fixes a transparent panel. #333515
- Don't try to lock if gnome-screensaver is not running.

Power Preferences

- Only match primary batteries when showing the battery tab.
- HIG fixes: spacing and capitalization (Dennis Cranston)

Translators

- Hendrik Richter (German)
- Theppitak Karoonboonyanan (Thai)
- Clytie Siddall (Vietnamese)