Dasher 4.1.6 released

I'm pleased to announce that Dasher 4.1.6 is now available for
download from:

  http://download.gnome.org/sources/dasher/4.1/

Binaries for Debian and Windows will also be available at:

  http://www.dasher.org.uk/Download.html

as soon as I get a chance to build them :-).

This is the next installment in the development series leading to
4.2.0. Dasher is an assistive predictive input method for the GNOME
Desktop.

New in this release:

* Redesigned preferences dialogue
* Bugfixes

As always, thanks to all Dasher developers and contributors. Please
file any bug reports in the GNOME Bugzilla, and send any comments and
feedback to dasher mrao cam ac uk

Yours,

Phil Cowans and the Dasher team,
10th July 2006