gparted-0.2.1

Application
===========

GParted-0.2.1

Description
===========

GParted stands for Gnome Partition Editor. Among other features it
supports creating, resizing, moving and copying of partitions.

Features: http://gparted.sourceforge.net/features.php

New Features:
* added support for commandline arguments (e.g. gparted /dev/hda)
* added submenu 'Devices' which allows one to select devices from the
  menu
* implemented export of operationdetails to external file.
  This can be very usefull for debugging.
* it's now possible to (re)activate swap from within gparted
* The mountpoint(s) of mounted partitions are now visible in the
  treeview.

Translations (new/updated):
* bg	: Rostislav Raykov
* tr	: Serkan Kenar
* fi	: Ilkka Tuohela
* en_CA	: Adam Weinberger
* gl	: Ignacio Casal Quinteiro
* vi	: Clytie Siddall
* nl	: Reinout van Schouwen, Tino Meinen
* es	: Jorge González

Changes:
* removed warning after applying changes to a busy device. I figured
  they were pretty obsolete and tended to confuse users.
* use ntfsresize instead of ntfsfix to check an ntfs filesystem for
  errors.
* improved check for correct version of libparted
* removed the legend to preserve space.
* due to cleanups the size of the binary decreased with 10% (yay! :P)

Bugfixes:
* we now deal correctly with mountpoints containing spaces
* fixed a small error with permissions of logical partitions
* the graphical partition display sometimes 'lost' 1 or 2 pixels. this
  is fixed.
* finally fixed a small annoyance with 'cut-off' icons. (#169683)

Homepage
========
http://gparted.sourceforge.net