Revelation 0.4.7 "The decision to flee came suddenly" released

Revelation is a password manager for the GNOME 2 desktop, released under
the GNU GPL license. It stores all your accounts and passwords in a
single, secure place, and gives you access to it through a user-friendly
graphical interface.

This release fixes a crash when unlocking a locked file, a couple of issues
related to file loading, and a build problem.

Bugfixes:
- don't crash when unlocking file
- ignore errors when automatically reloading file in applet
- avoid hanging on missing network mounts when opening file
- build pyc/pyo files correctly when using DESTDIR with make install

Project website:
http://oss.codepoet.no/revelation/

Download:
ftp://oss.codepoet.no/revelation/revelation-0.4.7.tar.bz2

--
Erik Grinaker <erikg codepoet no>
http://erikg.codepoet.no/

enthusiastic about."