bug-buddy 2.15.92 "Lumbago" released

<PRVersion>
HELSINKI (Fer's new apartment)—21 Aug 2006—

Bug Buddy (noTM) 2.15.92 from GNOME(TM) has been released this week.
It was named "Lumbago" after its current maintainer backpain. This
release includes a new User Interface intended to make bug submission
as easy as possible for normal users.

"I was using GNOME desktop for several years but now I can also
contribute to its development", said Maria Angustias de las Heras,
lawyer and maintainer's mother.
"Previous versions were hard to use for me, a non-tech person, but
with this new version if something in the Desktop goes wrong, I just
have to wait the tool to collect the data and click send. Now, I can
help the development of this software and contribute to its success"

This release is the result of GNOME innovative release process, that
every six months provides a new incremental update of the whole
desktop experience.

GNOME offers an easy to understand desktop for your Linux or UNIX computer.

</PRVersion>

<Trailer>
GNOME Projects presents:
  Bug Buddy 2.15.92
        "Lumbago"
(A.K.A. One window, one click)

     A software by:
    Jacob Berkman
            &
   Fernando Herrera

     Produced by:
      Olav Vitters
      Brent Smith
  Fernando Herrera

        Starring:
One Single Window
One Progress Bar
One Close/Send button

         Music:
GDB scratching your HD

    Art Direction:
       GLADE
GNOME artwork Team

  [GNOME program crashing]
"Your crash experience will change"

     [Bug Buddy Window]
"It's back, but simpler than before"

         [Bug Sent Link]
 "Helping the human race"

        "Coming soon"
September 6th in your cinema
</Trailer>

<Traditional>
Hello GNOMErs!

Bug Buddy "Lumbago" 2.15.92 is out!

This is the release candidate for GNOME 2.16. After this release only
bug fixes with the release team approval will be committed.

As this is the first traditional announcement of bug-buddy in ages, I
should include all the changes, but I'll do it only for 2.15.x series:
1) Don't use sendmail anymore for bug submission. Use XML-RPC instead
2) Big UI rewrite. Use only on single window, with minimal user interaction
3) Bug Buddy can only be invoked either automatically after crashes,
either from inside an application help menu for a non-crash bug
report.

The real hero of this release is Olav Vitters, who implemented and
deployed the bugzilla support for XML-RPC. Also Brent Smith did a lot
of great work in this release. Many thanks to them! and please, buy
them some beers at next GUADEC!

Happy Hacking!

Salu2