[ANNOUNCE] Gnome-utils 2.15.93 - "Family Tree"

Good news everyone!

Here's to you the last beta release of the gnome-utils package.  We are
all set and ready for the Big 2.16.0 Release, but we must be sure that
most if not all the bugs have been squashed before doing that.  So,
please test this release and file bugs where appropriate!

You can download the gnome-utils 2.15.93 tarball from the usual place:

  http://download.gnome.org/sources/gnome-utils/2.15/

The gnome-utils page on the wiki is:

  http://live.gnome.org/GnomeUtils

Here's the details for this release:
GNOME Utilities 2.15.93 (21st August 2006) - "Family Tree"

Baobab

    * Use Ctrl+O accelerator for open folder. (Paolo Borelli)
    * Use Escape as shortcut for the Stop button. (#351532, Dave
      Meikle)
    * Load the white pixbuf just once instead of reloading it
      every time is needed. (Paolo)

Dictionary

    * Fix memory leaks. (#352128, Paolo Borelli)

Floppy

    * Nothing

Screenshot

    * Nothing

Search Tool

    * Nothing

System Log Viewer

    * Nothing

Translations Updates By:

    Runa Bhattacharjee (bn_IN), Gil Forcada (ca), Hendrik Richter (de),
    Mindu Dorji (dz), Ivar Smolin (et), Ilkka Tuohela (fi),
    Gabor Kelemen (hu), Satoru SATOH (ja), Changwoo Ryu (ko),
    Žygimantas Beručka (lt), Ani Peter (ml), Wouter Bolsterlee (nl),
    Leonid Kanter (ru), Daniel Nylander (sv),
    Theppitak Karoonboonyanan (th), Clytie Siddall (vi)

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi,  E: ebassi gmail com