ANNOUNCE: gcalctool v5.8.23 [stable]

Gcalctool is the default GNOME desktop calculator.

It has Basic, Advanced, Financial and Scientific modes. Internally it
uses multiple precision arithmetic to produce results to a high degree
of accuracy.

This stable release is for GNOME 2.16.0 (RC1).

I'm releasing it today as I'll be on vacation next week.

Changes since the last gcalctool version (5.8.20).

 * Removed several chunks of code that were surronded by #if 0/#endif.
 * Fixed bug #350341. gcalctool now builds again with gcc v2.95.

Updated String Translations (thankyou!)

 Leonid Kanter     - ru.po: Updated Russian translation
 Artur Flinta      - pl.po: Updated Polish translation by GNOME PL Team.
 Satoru SATOH      - ja.po: Updated Japanese translation.
 Matic \305\275gur - sl.po: Updated Slovenian translation.
 Gabor Kelemen     - hu.po: Translation updated by Mate ORY.
 Rahul Bhalerao    - LINGUAS: Added entry for Marathi(mr)
                   - mr.po: Updated Marathi Translation
 Clytie Siddall    - vi.po: Updated Vietnamese translation.
 Ani Peter         - ml.po: Updated Malayalam translation
 Maxim Dziumanenko - uk.po: Update Ukrainian translation.
 Wouter Bolsterlee - nl.po: Translation updated by Wouter Bolsterlee.
 Inaki Larranaga   - eu.po: Fixed some typos.

You can download this new version from:

 http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gcalctool/5.8/