PCManFM, a "liteweight" replacement for nautilus

Hello everyone,
Here I want to announce my project, PCMan File Manager.
http://pcmanfm.sourceforge.net/

This is an extremely fast file manager featuring lightweight and
tabbed browsing.
It's simple, fast, easy-to-use, standards-compliant, resource-careful,
and fits the "minimal requirements" to be a file manager.

The interface looks clean and nice, here are some screenshots:
http://pcmanfm.sourceforge.net/screenshots.html
Shortcut keys and interface design are compatible with Firefox, which
are familiar to most of the people.

Quite different from nautilus, which is absolutely great, our goal is
not to make such a powerful file manager, but a "good enough" one, and
keep it as simple as possible.
Nautilus is undoubtedly one of the best file managers, but it's too
heavy, and doesn't suitable for older machines, or some more
restricted environments.
So, PCMan File Manager can be a "lightweight" replacement for those
who don't need that much functionality, but need speed and low memory
usage while preserving most of the essential parts at the same time.
PCManFM is not simplified from nautilus, but totally written from scratch.

It's fast, lightweight, clean, easy-to-use, while containing most
things you'll need.
Please, give it a try!
Any feedback or patch files will be highly-appreciated.
Thank you all.

Have a nice day and happy hacking!