GQ LDAP client 1.0beta2

What is GQ
==========
GQ is a GTK based LDAP client.

Features include:
      * LDAP browser
      * LDAP V3 Schema browser
      * Template builder
      * Export subtree or whole server to LDIF
      * Use any number of servers
      * Search based on single argument or LDAP filter
      * Edit and delete entries
      * Add entries using an existing entry, or based on your own
        template
      * Supports LDAP syntaxes and special attributes by presenting them
        in a custom way. Currently there are custom "displaytypes" for
        jpegPhoto, userPassword and X509 certificates and CRLs.

GQ 1.0 Beta 2
=============
GQ 1.0 Beta 1 is more than 30 months old. So we began to merge new
patches into the tree and get out this version.

 * started tree abstraction to make the final GtkTreeView port easier
 * updated build framework
 * don't allow building with new GLib and old GTK+
 * add only compile flags which are understood
 * install gq.desktop to the new right folder
 * disable fatal warnings by default
 * don't automatically select the DN entry field
 * compile without warnings

Known Bugs
==========
There is a problem with our replacement implementation of
ldap_explode_dn() which crashes on some systems, but the "fix" breaks
all the other ones, this will be fixed for the next release:
https://sourceforge.net/support/tracker.php?aid=1122365

SASL authentication seems to be broken. As no developer is using it, wen
need people to check a proposed patch before merging it into the tree:
http://sourceforge.net/support/tracker.php?aid=911016

Two dialogs appear when the authentication password was not correct. We
need to write a fix for this one:
http://sourceforge.net/support/tracker.php?aid=949888

The attribute name coloring is not correctly updated when the
objectClass changes. We need to write a fix for this:
http://sourceforge.net/support/tracker.php?aid=949892

Links
=====
Download: