ANNOUNCE : first version of rawthumb. A Gnome thumbnailer for digital camera RAW files
- From: Stephane Chauveau <stephane chauveau-central net>
- To: gimp-user lists xcf berkeley edu, nautilus-list gnome org, gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: ANNOUNCE : first version of rawthumb. A Gnome thumbnailer for digital camera RAW files
- Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 21:15:39 +0200
I just released the first version of rawthumb 0.1, a Gnome Thumbnailer
for the digital camera RAW files supported by dcraw.
In its current state, it can produce thumbnails in Nautilus for the
MInolta RAW files (.mrw).
Mime types for a few other camera makers (Canon, Nikon, Olympus, ... )
are defined but not tested.
The sources can be found here:
The thumbnailer is composed of 2 packages:
- raw-image-mime provides the MIME types for the RAW files.
- rawthumb-gnome installs the thumbnailer scripts.
I do not have any configure scripts yet but the installation should be
quite simple. See the README.txt file in each package.
Please use the following email address for bug reports, questions or new
rawthumb chauveau-central net
] [Thread Prev